Here are some of my findings on what we usually refer to as incarnation or reincarnation:
- Past life regression sessions are often laden with ‘leading questions’ (i.e. questions that tend to prompt or encourage a specific answer) and hence project researchers’ beliefs in earthly drama into the Afterlife.
- Unless we are comfortable about it, there is no need to paint a picture of the Afterlife as a sequence of different lives lived one after another within linear time, ruled by guilt, judgment, punishment and fear.
- Discarnate beings have no way of understanding the true nature of human suffering, though they appreciate the heroism of those who choose the leap into the darkness that incarnation involves.
- Conversely, those who choose to experience one or more physical incarnations, are not bound by linear time and are always connected with our Divine Source, their Whole Self and their discarnate guides, in a win-win partnership that is free from judgment or hierarchy.
Some of the most important points I make and provide evidence for in my book on reincarnation are:
- At all stages of our multidimensional existence we are co-creating with our Divine Source thanks to our unique and eternal personal identity, and are constantly reaping the benefits of past, present and future.
- We have boundless reserves of spiritual energy and vitality that we have access to at all times on the earthly plane, provided we understand that unconditional love is the source and end of all things and always see in others the reflection of ourselves.
- In spite of death and multidimensionality, we never really lose the people dear to us, not even in our darkest moments. The spirit world is in fact our world and we have amazing creative powers we only need to acknowledge and tap into.
- As co-creators with our loving Source, we all have a mission in life, which guides us every day and always, even through the circumstances and with the people who seem to cross our paths by chance.
- Once we realise all this, we also realise that our point of power is always NOW: it is now that we can free ourselves of any unhelpful memories or emotions, gain control over our choices, affect any past, present or future outcome, achieve apparently impossible goals and make the most of our physical adventure.
- Whenever we catch ourselves regretting the past or fearing the future, it is always a relief to realise how brave we are for being here and now and for taking advantage of the tools that all human beings have on this physical plane to really make the difference for all Creation.
In other words, we are not all robots placed unwillingly in an overpowering and overcomplex system of life, death and rebirth that is beyond our control. At the same time, we are not here because we have been kicked out of the Garden of Eden, but are divine sparks bravely exploring/creating this denser/physical plane to better appreciate aspects that are taken for granted in the finer spiritual dimensions. As Mellen-Thomas Benedict found out in his NDE, ‘we are literally God exploring God’s Self’.
The Afterlife: Hereafter and Here at Hand and Looking Beyond the Fishbowl: A New Comforting Perspective on Reincarnation by Giulia Jeary Knap are available from http://amzn.to/2Em3JnS and http://amzn.to/2E4fQmb. Find out more here: http://fracieloeterra.org/en/